At Fine Laser Cutting our high speed fibre laser cutting is highly accurate and cost effective. No moving parts or mirrors in the light-generating source, unlike a conventional CO2 resonator or disk laser.
Aiming to minimise the production cost which will reduce the client’s product price in below manner:
- High speed laser cutting – this has a distinct advantage in terms operating cost
- Much higher electrical efficiency resulting in considerably lower running cost
- Higher speeds when cutting thin material compared with the CO2 machine, the fiber laser is three times quicker in a straight line cutting of 1 mm mild, galvanized, or stainless steel and twice as fast when cutting 2 mm
- An ability to cut reflective materials without fear of back reflections damaging the machine. This allows copper, brass, and aluminium to be cut without issue.
- Mild steel – up to 25mm
- Stainless steel – up to 16mm
- Aluminum – up to 10mm
- Copper – up to 3mm
- 3000×1500mm exchangeable cutting bed